Today’s guest is an early convert to the ways of Agile marketing, who knows that Agile teams do better work in less time with less stress, and she loves nothing more than seeing a team evolve from chaos to high performance. Andrea Fryrear (FRY-rear) is the co-founder of AgileSherpas, where she works to guide marketers along the path toward greater agility. A content marketer by trade, Andrea holds multiple Agile and Scrum certifications. She’s a regular international speaker on all things Agile marketing, and she’s especially excited to share her expertise at the 2020 Marketing Agility Summit.
We talk about several awesome topics, but the main gist is the 3 Agile marketing myths listed below:
- Agile is all about speed.
- Agile marketers don't have a plan
- If I'm not in the same room, we can't be Agile.
Learn more and connect with Andrea at https://fryrear.com/
Connect with Tersh on all social media @tershblissett
Learn more about the CRM Tersh uses here.
Service Business Mastery Podcast
Also In Season 4
485 - What Can Be Accomplished By Learning Your Numbers w Diane GardnerTersh talks with Diane Gardner about how important it is to really learn your nu
484 - How To Navigate The Skilled Trades As A Female w Danielle PutnamOn today's show, Tersh has the honor of speaking with Danielle Putnum of The New
483. 3 Things to Focus on in an Uncertain EconomyConnect with Courtney and her team by visiting their website www.tdtpc.com/SBM
482. Let's Talk The Newest Water Filtration Technology for Your Home - Currie GauvreauTersh talks with Currie Gauvreau from Honest Water Filters and Visionary Trainin