Tersh talks with Dr. John Sherk about how to find and retain amazing employees!
What are some things that Service Business Owners should be thinking about? Dr. John Sherk has his Ph.D. in Human Capital Development which makes him a major authority and resource when it comes to locating amazing employees and keeping them on board with your team.
In today's episode, Tersh & John talk about the 6 MUST DO's for you to locate and retain amazing people for your team!
Our Deep Dive~
- Employees stay with you for the following reasons:
- Desire to stay and improve
- Obligation to you or someone in your team
- It will cost them too much to leave
- We break down the three reasons listed above.
- ...you'll have to listen to the rest of the episode for these juicy details!
- Get your free resources by visiting https://operationslaboratory.com
- Learn more about how Tersh trains his Service Technicians by using Virtual Reality by clicking here https://www.interplaylearning.com/partner/tersh
- Learn more about Tersh by visiting https://serviceemperor.com
- Connect with Tersh on social media @tershblissett
- Have you ever wondered HOW to target your perfect client?!? It's EMOTION...EMOTION is what sells, and this link is how you learn your client's emotion for free... visit https://admanity.com/SBM/ to get this free share that I (Tersh) stand behind 100%!
"If you know how people will emotionally react, you have an advantage more valuable than all of humanity's innovations."
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Service Business Mastery Podcast!
Also In Season 5
528. Why Superheroes Suck at Leadership and why the person on the ground matters more with Tevis TrowerEpisode 528 show highlights: Our Deep Dive~ Cave Days and how to work more eff
526. How to Deal With Hecklers in Our Service Business w Tina ClementsEpisode 526 show highlights: Our Deep Dive~ Adult Learning Theory and what it
525. How to Stop Helicopter Parenting your Service BusinessToday's show highlights: How to realize when you are ready for Business coachin
524. What IAQ is Good IAQ w David IndurskyRESOURCES Learn more by visiting https://enconmech.com https://www.instagram.co