Tersh talks with Hugh Gallagher of The Gallagher Search Group about hiring do's and don't's when it comes to finding new employees!
Today's market is one of extreme uncertainty when it comes to hiring new employees! We have always had to battle the competitors within our industry, but now we are battling the extremely high-paying unemployment department as well. Tersh and Hugh talk about what it takes to get and retain the most qualified individuals for our team. Tersh shares his hiring practices and some of the ways he has found success when hiring.
Here is a little about Hugh and his team over at The Gallagher Search Group...
The Gallagher Search Group, Inc is a Recruiting and Consulting firm based in the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania. We have two goals: to help our clients improve their own recruitment function in order to minimize the need to enlist third-party recruiters for assistance and to deliver the very best talent at an affordable price when your in-house efforts aren’t generating the talent you seek. In order to achieve this, we act as a true partner to your organization. We have the same goal, make YOUR recruitment function the very best it can be. We do this through our unique service offerings which focus on improving your organization’s ability to recruit and retain talent. Call us to schedule a free consultation to determine what custom service would work best for your organization. Our services include: On-Site Consulting - Our on-site corporate recruitment training program for your recruiting team and hiring managers. Learn how to effectively recruit from the best in the area!! We have half-day, full-day, week-long, and longer-term on-site programs available to fit your needs. Recruitment Consulting and Process Improvement - Our human capital consultancy works with your board, your executive team, or your HR and recruiting leaders to look at your current recruiting function in order to uncover areas of opportunity and needed process improvement. We share our findings with you and discuss ways of making an immediate and sustainable change to the way you recruit and retain talent! Executive Search – Our team of search professionals will identify, attract and deliver the top-end talent your organization needs to grow! We work on both a retained as well as a contingent basis and our pricing structure is flexible to ensure you are getting the top talent you need at a price that won’t break the bank!
In today's episode, Tersh & Hugh talk about the 6 MUST DO's for you to hire amazing people for your team!
Our Deep Dive~
- Don't waste people's time during the interview process.
- Watch your interviewee's reactions in a tough situation.
- Tersh explains his virtual hiring events.
- Give an infomercial of your business...
- ...you'll have to listen to the rest of the episode for these juicy details!
- Get your free resources by visiting https://GallagherGroup.us
- Learn more about how Tersh trains his Service Technicians by using Virtual Reality by clicking here https://www.interplaylearning.com/partner/tersh
- Learn more about Tersh by visiting https://serviceemperor.com
- Connect with Tersh on social media @tershblissett
- Have you ever wondered HOW to target your perfect client?!? It's EMOTION...EMOTION is what sells, and this link is how you learn your client's emotion for free... visit https://admanity.com/SBM/ to get this free share that I (Tersh) stand behind 100%!
"If you know how people will emotionally react, you have an advantage more valuable than all of humanity's innovations."
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Service Business Mastery Podcast!
Also In Season 5
528. Why Superheroes Suck at Leadership and why the person on the ground matters more with Tevis TrowerEpisode 528 show highlights: Our Deep Dive~ Cave Days and how to work more eff
526. How to Deal With Hecklers in Our Service Business w Tina ClementsEpisode 526 show highlights: Our Deep Dive~ Adult Learning Theory and what it
525. How to Stop Helicopter Parenting your Service BusinessToday's show highlights: How to realize when you are ready for Business coachin
524. What IAQ is Good IAQ w David IndurskyRESOURCES Learn more by visiting https://enconmech.com https://www.instagram.co