Tersh Welcomes Josh Crouch to the show, and they talk with David Indursky, of Encon, about what types of IAQ are the best Indoor Air Quality for an office or home.
Here is a little information about David Indursky
David revolutionized his multi-generational company when he took the helm in 2000 by utilizing modern technology after he took it over from his father, Marty. Established in 1968, New Jersey’s premier building solutions firm ENCONis an award-winning, second-generation family business.
- David became President in 2000 when the business was 3-4M/year; he shifted from public plan and spec work and pivoted the company into the design-build marketplace working with the private sector, owner-direct companies who valued the relationship with its vendors as much as the price.
- Grew steadily, increasing by 10-15% annually for several years
- Went from 15M to 25M in 3 years (2015-2018)
- 2018-2019 grew by 10M for a total of 35M in 2019
- This growth was the direct result of building a sold-in internal team, many of his employees have worked for the company for 25+ years. This solid foundation enabled them to achieve explosive growth while maintaining Encon’s commitment to high quality and service.
- David was laser-focused on building breakthrough relationships with Encon’s clients to deliver high value
In today's episode, Tersh & Josh talk with David about 5 Ways you can ensure that the IAQ that you are recommending is the best match to what your client needs.
Our Deep Dive~
- How do you know what IAQ to use?
- What are the REAL problems that your client is facing?
- ASHRAE is bending the rules due to the pandemic...
- ...you'll have to listen to the rest of the episode for these juicy details!
- Learn more by visiting
- Learn more about how Tersh trains his Service Technicians by using Virtual Reality by clicking here
- Learn more about Tersh by visiting https://serviceemperor.com
- Connect with Tersh on social media @tershblissett
- Have you ever wondered HOW to target your perfect client?!? It's EMOTION...EMOTION is what sells, visit https://admanity.com/SBM/ to get this free share that I (Tersh) stand behind 100%!
"If you know how people will emotionally react, you have an advantage more valuable than all of humanity's innovations."
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Service Business Mastery Podcast!
Also In Season 5
528. Why Superheroes Suck at Leadership and why the person on the ground matters more with Tevis TrowerEpisode 528 show highlights: Our Deep Dive~ Cave Days and how to work more eff
526. How to Deal With Hecklers in Our Service Business w Tina ClementsEpisode 526 show highlights: Our Deep Dive~ Adult Learning Theory and what it
525. How to Stop Helicopter Parenting your Service BusinessToday's show highlights: How to realize when you are ready for Business coachin