Tersh welcomes Steve Rogers, of The Energy Conservatory, and discovers that Steve is also an HVAC nerd!
Here is a little information about Steve Rogers
Steven joined TEC in 2015 as Engineering and Operations Manager, bringing nearly two decades of experience in product development and technical support for flow and pressure measurement instruments.
In 2017, Steve took over Ownership of the Energy Conservatory, which is responsible for the manufacturing of blower doors, duct testing systems and digital pressure gauges. Steve has over 20 years' experience with
Fluid Dynamics and Flow Measurement, holds 16 US and international patents, with more pending and is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
On today's episode, Tersh talks with Steve and finds out he's an HVAC nerd.
Our Deep Dive~
- How the Energy Conservatory can help your business
- Tersh and Steve nerd out on HVAC and the finer nuances of air flow in your building
- Understanding air and how it impacts your building
- ...you'll have to listen to the rest of the episode for these juicy details!
- Learn more by visiting
- Learn more about how Tersh trains his Service Technicians by using Virtual Reality by clicking here
- Learn more about Tersh by visiting https://serviceemperor.com
- Connect with Tersh on social media @tershblissett
- Connect with Josh on Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/josh.e.crouch/
- Learn more about Relentless Digital @https://www.relentless-digital.org/
- Have you ever wondered HOW to target your perfect client?!? It's EMOTION...EMOTION is what sells, visit https://admanity.com/SBM/ to get this free share that I (Tersh) stand behind 100%!
"If you know how people will emotionally react, you have an advantage more valuable than all of humanity's innovations."
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Service Business Mastery Podcast!
Also In Season 5
534. How I Operate My Business 100% Remotely & Virtually w_ Stephen Christopher & TershI am absolutely honored to be interviewed by one of my best friends on today's e
533. Tersh Interviews Phil Johnston of Daikin Applied About the Future of Refrigerantswww.ServiceBusinessMastery.com Podcast
532. The Chemistry Behind IAQ - How it Works and Should We Sell ItChristopher Hughes tells us the good, bad and ugly behind Indoor Air Quality pro
531. Rene Zamora Shares About Hiring A Part Time Sales ManagerRene Zamora is a remote sales manager and shares some awesome information here a