528. Why Superheroes Suck at Leadership and why the person on the ground matters more with Tevis Trower
Tersh and Josh welcomes Tevis Trower, of Balance Integration Corporation, to discuss Why "Superheroes Suck at Leadership and why the person on the ground matters more".
Here is a little information about Tevis Trower
Tevis Trower (TEH-viss TROW-urr -- like “power”), founder & CEO of Balance Integration and the author of The Game-Changer’s Guide to Radical Success, knows that building a great organization begins with cultivating true greatness from the very top.
Tevis is a pioneer in optimizing corporate cultures, and has been heralded as “corporate mindfulness guru for the new millennium.” Tevis has coached high performers and top executives for powerful organizations ranging from Disney to KKR in leveraging their most precious asset: their humanity.
A sought after “get them thinking, laughing, and interacting” speaker, Tevis has headlined executive events with Fast Company, Harvard Business Review Events, Peer150, Bloomberg, Conscious Capitalism, and Google, and has been featured in media outlets like Forbes, Inc, Fortune, CIO, The New York Post, Yoga Journal, and more.
On today's episode, Tersh & Josh talk with Tevis about Why "Superheroes Suck at Leadership and why the person on the ground matters more".
Our Deep Dive~
- Cave Days and how to work more efficiently
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Why superheroes suck at leadership
- ...you'll have to listen to the rest of the episode for these juicy details!
- Learn more by visiting
- Learn more about how Tersh trains his Service Technicians by using Virtual Reality by clicking here
- Learn more about Tersh by visiting https://serviceemperor.com
- Connect with Tersh on social media @tershblissett
- Connect with Josh on Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/josh.e.crouch/
- Learn more about Relentless Digital @https://www.relentless-digital.org/
- Have you ever wondered HOW to target your perfect client?!? It's EMOTION...EMOTION is what sells, visit https://admanity.com/SBM/ to get this free share that I (Tersh) stand behind 100%!
"If you know how people will emotionally react, you have an advantage more valuable than all of humanity's innovations."
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Service Business Mastery Podcast!
Also In Season 5
526. How to Deal With Hecklers in Our Service Business w Tina ClementsEpisode 526 show highlights: Our Deep Dive~ Adult Learning Theory and what it
525. How to Stop Helicopter Parenting your Service BusinessToday's show highlights: How to realize when you are ready for Business coachin
524. What IAQ is Good IAQ w David IndurskyRESOURCES Learn more by visiting https://enconmech.com https://www.instagram.co