Tersh welcomes Sharon Cully, of Simply Processes, to Discuss Setting Goals for Your Business and How to Go About Reaching Them Within Your Service Business!
Here is a little information about Sharon Cully
Sharon Cully is the owner and founder of Simply Processes, where she helps entrepreneurs find the time they need to grow their business, make more money, and create more freedom. With 15+ years of experience working with leading global brands like Coca-Cola, Diageo, and GlaxoSmithKline, Sharon has successfully helped companies around the world to increase performance and minimize costs, all while meeting customer objectives. She founded Simply Processes as a way to utilize her experience to help entrepreneurs who have been successful but are now feeling stuck, scale up to the next level by gaining control of their business processes.
Entrepreneurs with big growth goals realize there’s a substantial gap between where they are now and where they want to be. Sharon Cully, owner and founder of Simply Processes, knows the best way to close that gap is through a clear, robust vision and well-crafted processes all with the right level of focus.
Over the course of 15+ years managing teams and leading projects in blue-chip FMCG companies (including Coca-Cola, Diageo, and GlaxoSmithKline), Sharon has successfully employed best practices and process improvement methods to increase performance and minimize inventory/operating costs, all while meeting customer objectives. She’s learned what it takes for large companies to succeed and grow, and that ongoing, recurring problems can kill business growth.
Sharon founded Simply Processes as a way to utilize her corporate experience to help smaller entrepreneurial companies gain control over their business processes, ultimately making more money while also freeing up the owner’s time, giving them more choices – to grow or sell their business, or simply work less. She works with entrepreneurs who have already been successful but are now feeling stuck, helping them scale to the next level by working with their teams to put systems and processes in place. Clear, documented tasks and responsibilities, along with successful automation and delegation, ensure that everyone delivers consistently outstanding results.
Big growth goals require big transformation, and many entrepreneurs worry that their employees will resist the change. Sharon has extensive experience helping large groups successfully navigate change and uses tried-and-true strategies to help employees transition and adopt new ways of working.
In today's episode, Tersh talks with Sharon about how to set goals within your Service Business and then how to reach those goals!
- Learn more by visiting
- Learn more about how Tersh trains his Service Technicians by using Virtual Reality by clicking here
- Learn more about Tersh by visiting https://serviceemperor.com
- Connect with Tersh on social media @tershblissett
- Connect with Josh on Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/josh.e.crouch/
- Learn more about Relentless Digital @https://www.relentless-digital.org/
- Have you ever wondered HOW to target your perfect client?!? It's EMOTION...EMOTION is what sells, visit https://admanity.com/SBM/ to get this free share that I (Tersh) stand behind 100%!
"If you know how people will emotionally react, you have an advantage more valuable than all of humanity's innovations."
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Service Business Mastery Podcast!
Also In Season 5
534. How I Operate My Business 100% Remotely & Virtually w_ Stephen Christopher & TershI am absolutely honored to be interviewed by one of my best friends on today's e
533. Tersh Interviews Phil Johnston of Daikin Applied About the Future of Refrigerantswww.ServiceBusinessMastery.com Podcast
532. The Chemistry Behind IAQ - How it Works and Should We Sell ItChristopher Hughes tells us the good, bad and ugly behind Indoor Air Quality pro
531. Rene Zamora Shares About Hiring A Part Time Sales ManagerRene Zamora is a remote sales manager and shares some awesome information here a