530. Should The Biggest Impression on Your Clients Be the Lowest Paid Employee Stephen Dale of Power Selling Pros
530. Should The Biggest Impression on Your Clients Be the Lowest Paid Employee?
Tersh welcomes Stephen Dale, of Power Selling Pros to the show!
Here is a little information about Stephen Dale and Power Selling Pros
Stephen has been in and around the Contracting services for over 20 years! He has spent most of that time in Operations and Management, managing smaller operations driving massive improvement wherever he has landed.
Stephen is highly recognized for excelling at building a strong team and leading that team to complete projects and hit lofty targets!
Power Selling Pros is a home services industry leader in turning disorganized and overwhelmed CSR's, Technicians and leaders into confident well-oiled machines that make more money.
On today's episode, Tersh talks with Stephen about the lowest-paid office employee might be the most important to your business!
Our Deep Dive~
- Your CSR is the "voice" of your company and why training them is essential to growth
- Develop your customer relationships intentionally through your CSR
- People aren't "price shopping, they are solution shopping"
- ...you'll have to listen to the rest of the episode for these juicy details!
- Learn more by visiting
- Learn more about how Tersh trains his Service Technicians by using Virtual Reality by clicking here
- Learn more about Tersh by visiting https://serviceemperor.com
- Connect with Tersh on social media @tershblissett
- Connect with Josh on Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/josh.e.crouch/
- Learn more about Relentless Digital @https://www.relentless-digital.org/
- Have you ever wondered HOW to target your perfect client?!? It's EMOTION...EMOTION is what sells, visit https://admanity.com/SBM/ to get this free share that I (Tersh) stand behind 100%!
"If you know how people will emotionally react, you have an advantage more valuable than all of humanity's innovations."
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Service Business Mastery Podcast!
Also In Season 5
534. How I Operate My Business 100% Remotely & Virtually w_ Stephen Christopher & TershI am absolutely honored to be interviewed by one of my best friends on today's e
533. Tersh Interviews Phil Johnston of Daikin Applied About the Future of Refrigerantswww.ServiceBusinessMastery.com Podcast
532. The Chemistry Behind IAQ - How it Works and Should We Sell ItChristopher Hughes tells us the good, bad and ugly behind Indoor Air Quality pro
531. Rene Zamora Shares About Hiring A Part Time Sales ManagerRene Zamora is a remote sales manager and shares some awesome information here a