Tersh officially welcomes Josh Crouch as co-host to the Service Business Mastery Podcast
Here is a little information about Josh Crouch
Josh started in the HVAC industry in 2013 as an Accountant and quickly took over Operations for the Business and struggled mightily.
Those struggles led him to discover what it took to run a successful Contracting company and despite those issues the company grew 50-75% per year.
After a few additional stops along the way, Josh realized there was a lack of solid marketing companies that serve the skilled trades and founded Relentless Digital, which is designed to work with you to understand and build your business' starting with understanding and growing your organic digital presence.
On today's episode, Tersh welcomes Josh officially and talk about Josh's past in the HVAC industry as well as what's to come with the podcast.
Our Deep Dive~
- No deep dive, just getting to know Josh this week!
- ...you'll have to listen to the rest of the episode for these juicy details!
- Learn more by visiting
- Learn more about how Tersh trains his Service Technicians by using Virtual Reality by clicking here
- Learn more about Tersh by visiting https://serviceemperor.com
- Connect with Tersh on social media @tershblissett
- Connect with Josh on Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/josh.e.crouch/
- Learn more about Relentless Digital @https://www.relentless-digital.org/
- Have you ever wondered HOW to target your perfect client?!? It's EMOTION...EMOTION is what sells, visit https://admanity.com/SBM/ to get this free share that I (Tersh) stand behind 100%!
"If you know how people will emotionally react, you have an advantage more valuable than all of humanity's innovations."
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Service Business Mastery Podcast!
Also In Season 6
604. The Government is Paying You to Take Out A LoanEpisode 604 - The government is paying you to take out a loan! Our Deep Dive~
601. Tersh and Josh welcome Nick McDonald, of High Growth Coach, to discuss how to improve your company’s culture!Our Deep Dive~ Common culture problems and how to start fixing them Why your cu